ReToasted

Welcome Kat and Micky

Go down

Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:57 am

cheers Welcome to Retoasted.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by jp762 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Micky, at least you can exchange details with puzzler in private now. Very Happy

Welcome guys.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Star on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:22 pm

jp762 wrote:Micky, at least you can exchange details with puzzler in private now. Very Happy

Welcome guys.
*Grown*
I couldn’t believe that happened Laughing
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Star on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Welcome Kat xx

Welcome Micky Very Happy
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by xtras on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Welcome cheers
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Bump for Micky!
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Micky wrote:Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing

lol!

We have an avatar gallery Micky - you can pick one in your profile and if you want a custom colour for your name just post it in here and I'll change it.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Claire wrote:
Micky wrote:Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing

lol!

We have an avatar gallery Micky - you can pick one in your profile and if you want a custom colour for your name just post it in here and I'll change it.

Ok cheers Claire I'll have a peek...…
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Micky wrote:Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing

Laughing

What forum not dogs lol!
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Star wrote:
Micky wrote:Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing

Laughing

What forum not dogs lol!

No mate something called emaul but im here now lol

_________________
Still Looking The Bizz......
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat nice to meet you.
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 883
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

_________________
Still Looking The Bizz......
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Micky wrote:
Star wrote:
Micky wrote:Hi at last guys, I was trying to login on the wrong bloody forum lol, what a plank lmao...... Laughing

Laughing

What forum not dogs lol!

No mate  something called emaul but im here now lol

funny

Hi Micky, you plank!
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3109
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

Born in Brimsdown, moved around the same area and until age 40 was never more than a few yards from either the A10 or the A1010. lived freezywater, bullsmore (both sides Elsinge and Capel) lower Edmonton and Palmers green, to name a few.

You?
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 883
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

Born in Brimsdown,  moved around the same area and  until age 40 was never more than a few yards from either the A10 or the A1010.   lived  freezywater, bullsmore  (both sides  Elsinge and Capel)   lower Edmonton and Palmers green, to name a few.

You?

Well I'll be damned Kizzie, I lived all my life until 2004 on the Hertford Road between Bullsmoor Lane and Mandeville Road opposite what used to be Holmwood Motors Red gate red door to my house...…..but then I met June and moved to Telford in 2004 where I stayed for a few years, but then I moved back south in 2011, and been wandering ever since and still not found my little pigeon hole in life, but hopefully I can stop wandering round soon but I'm currently near Hatfield but that's subject to change shortly but nice to meet you Kizzie…...

_________________
Still Looking The Bizz......
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

Born in Brimsdown,  moved around the same area and  until age 40 was never more than a few yards from either the A10 or the A1010.   lived  freezywater, bullsmore  (both sides  Elsinge and Capel)   lower Edmonton and Palmers green, to name a few.

You?

Well I'll be damned Kizzie, I lived all my life until 2004 on the Hertford Road between Bullsmoor Lane and Mandeville Road opposite what used to be Holmwood Motors Red gate red door to my house...…..but then I met June and moved to Telford in 2004 where I stayed for a few years, but then I moved back south in 2011, and been wandering ever since and still not found my little pigeon hole in life, but hopefully I can stop wandering round soon but I'm currently near Hatfield but that's subject to change shortly but nice to meet you Kizzie…...

Im in Hitchin now. reminds me of Enfield town when I was a kid. Nice to meet you too



avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 883
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

Born in Brimsdown,  moved around the same area and  until age 40 was never more than a few yards from either the A10 or the A1010.   lived  freezywater, bullsmore  (both sides  Elsinge and Capel)   lower Edmonton and Palmers green, to name a few.

You?

Well I'll be damned Kizzie, I lived all my life until 2004 on the Hertford Road between Bullsmoor Lane and Mandeville Road opposite what used to be Holmwood Motors Red gate red door to my house...…..but then I met June and moved to Telford in 2004 where I stayed for a few years, but then I moved back south in 2011, and been wandering ever since and still not found my little pigeon hole in life, but hopefully I can stop wandering round soon but I'm currently near Hatfield but that's subject to change shortly but nice to meet you Kizzie…...

Im in Hitchin now. reminds me of Enfield town when I was a kid.   Nice to meet you too




I stayed in Hitchin for a while Kizzie in Nightingale Road and used to drink in the Rose n Crown and I remember Enfield Town very well but it's all changed now and I'm not sure where I'll eventually settle but I wont wander too far...…. Very Happy

_________________
Still Looking The Bizz......
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kizzie wrote:Hi Micky

I see the other day you are from my part of the world.

Hi Kat  nice to meet you.

Hi Kizzie where do you hail from then...….

Born in Brimsdown,  moved around the same area and  until age 40 was never more than a few yards from either the A10 or the A1010.   lived  freezywater, bullsmore  (both sides  Elsinge and Capel)   lower Edmonton and Palmers green, to name a few.

You?

Well I'll be damned Kizzie, I lived all my life until 2004 on the Hertford Road between Bullsmoor Lane and Mandeville Road opposite what used to be Holmwood Motors Red gate red door to my house...…..but then I met June and moved to Telford in 2004 where I stayed for a few years, but then I moved back south in 2011, and been wandering ever since and still not found my little pigeon hole in life, but hopefully I can stop wandering round soon but I'm currently near Hatfield but that's subject to change shortly but nice to meet you Kizzie…...

Im in Hitchin now. reminds me of Enfield town when I was a kid.   Nice to meet you too




I stayed in Hitchin for a while Kizzie in Nightingale Road and used to drink in the Rose n Crown and I remember Enfield Town very well but it's all changed now and I'm not sure where I'll eventually settle but I wont wander too far...…. Very Happy

I bet it feels good to be able to come on here and have a chat without the fear of being trolled all the time Micky. thumb
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes it does mate and I'm completely chilled for a change rather than wondering what nasty remark is going to be thrown at me next...….

_________________
Still Looking The Bizz......
avatar
Micky
Well Done

Posts : 295
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Kiki on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi Kat and Micky Smile
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Kat and Micky

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum