ReToasted

Forum Addiction

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Forum Addiction

Post by NN on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Claire wrote:
NN wrote:Are you ready to be back? Sometimes I miss it, and then I have a rough day and thank my lucky stars I don’t have to deal with sick day guilt too.

I’ve had a look for burnt but can’t find it?

I need to go back otherwise I obsess all day about my Dad!
Ah I’m not sure exactly what you have going on, but I have seen you’re having a rough time of it. I hope it gets better soon. Sometimes work works as an excellent distraction!
NN
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Star wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Kizzie I saw in the ds thread you had left Ds. I thought it might have been cos of the elvis stuff. Glad you have not gone for good.    As for onetopic. I think when you are on forums all day and night and never spend any time with your partner or very small kids something is very wrong. Its different when they are teens/young adults they are more independent but posting on dogs at school drop off and pick up time is really bad  

I just needed to get away from fast moving chat.   This forum suits me as its small an not manic even when it grows its never going to be full of people who are hive-minded like DS or trolls like dogs.  
It disturbs me what I post on dogs sometimes. You get drawn in to the whirlpool and something happens in your mind. The next day I tell myself it's only Dean or whoever....
I wonder if they feel like that.
Doubtful Cobs, Dean is a super troll, and he gets his kicks from manipulating and being extremely evil.

He comes across as a sociopath to me. Best avoided at all costs.
Ted

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Ted wrote:
Star wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Kizzie I saw in the ds thread you had left Ds. I thought it might have been cos of the elvis stuff. Glad you have not gone for good.    As for onetopic. I think when you are on forums all day and night and never spend any time with your partner or very small kids something is very wrong. Its different when they are teens/young adults they are more independent but posting on dogs at school drop off and pick up time is really bad  

I just needed to get away from fast moving chat.   This forum suits me as its small an not manic even when it grows its never going to be full of people who are hive-minded like DS or trolls like dogs.  
It disturbs me what I post on dogs sometimes. You get drawn in to the whirlpool and something happens in your mind. The next day I tell myself it's only Dean or whoever....
I wonder if they feel like that.
Doubtful Cobs, Dean is a super troll, and he gets his kicks from manipulating and being extremely evil.

He comes across as a sociopath to me. Best avoided at all costs.

That's exactly what I think he is.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:41 pm

If I'm online, I'll have a browse, and post. I've never been a member of more than one at a time though. Nor am I prolific member really. I just dip in and out as the mood takes me.

Half the time I haven't got a clue behind some content of threads. I just avoid them lol!

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 pm

I post when im not so busy or to kill a few quiet minutes. On ds duringvthe golden years of the sjws v normals i was arguably a bit over doing it:D
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3