ReToasted

Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Prim and Proper wrote:Admin, could you change my name to Murasaki pls?
 

No probs. Remind me when you're logged in thumb

Cooeee waving

Done it cheers Choose a colour now if you like Very Happy
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am

Claire wrote:Btw, we have few rules on here. Just be nice to each other. We can all disagree about things but I would hope we don't have pile ons like Dogs.

I don’t think we have the ego problem on here.
Everyone seems pretty mellow and able to give their opinion without needing backup.


Last edited by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make sense!)
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 am

Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Prim and Proper wrote:Admin, could you change my name to Murasaki pls?
 

No probs. Remind me when you're logged in thumb

Cooeee waving

Done it cheers Choose a colour now if you like Very Happy

Thanks. I’ll try violet.
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:24 am

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Prim and Proper wrote:Admin, could you change my name to Murasaki pls?
 

No probs. Remind me when you're logged in thumb

Cooeee waving

Done it cheers Choose a colour now if you like Very Happy

Thanks. I’ll try violet.

Hows that? I can create any colour. I'm getting quite the expert at it lol!

I did this on the old Toasted but that had about 500 members. This is easier!
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Kat on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 am

Eddie is it Eddie i know ?
avatar
Kat
Well Done

Posts : 497
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 am

Kat wrote:Eddie is it Eddie i know ?

I deleted him. He joined and didn't post. I thought it was that Eddie but he's gone now.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 am

Kat wrote:Eddie is it Eddie i know ?

Do you want an avi Kat? We have a gallery.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 am

Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Prim and Proper wrote:Admin, could you change my name to Murasaki pls?
 

No probs. Remind me when you're logged in thumb

Cooeee waving

Done it cheers Choose a colour now if you like Very Happy

Thanks. I’ll try violet.

Hows that? I can create any colour. I'm getting quite the expert at it lol!

I did this on the old Toasted but that had about 500 members. This is easier!

Oh I thought we could only choose what was at the bottom.
I’ll have orange instead please.
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:35 am

thumb
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:37 am

Claire wrote:thumb

I’m not sure I like the orange now. lol!

What about red?
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:43 am

Is that too dark?
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 am

Claire wrote:Is that too dark?

It’s a bit teacherish isn’t it?
What about green, for gardening?
lol!
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:56 am

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:Is that too dark?

It’s a bit teacherish isn’t it?
What about green, for gardening?
lol!
I was going to say that I love your new burnt look Very Happy
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1793
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:Is that too dark?

It’s a bit teacherish isn’t it?
What about green, for gardening?
lol!

Too light?
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:Is that too dark?

It’s a bit teacherish isn’t it?
What about green, for gardening?
lol!

Too light?

Lol@ Star.

No this ones fine Claire, but if you have lime green, even better. Mr Green
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Sorry if I’m being a pain.
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Murasaki wrote:Sorry if I’m being a pain.

Lol. Hows that?
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Kizzie wrote:
jp762 wrote:
xtras wrote:funny

Trouble with dogs you can't have a civilised debate  you either get slagged off, the motley crew follow suit & it turns in to a freak show.
Spot on. Even if people disagree on here I don't see it getting stupid and out of hand. No stirring guests to join in and I don't see anyone on here who would back someone else no matter what. Like how you get on Dogs with a fair few posters.

And admin.
For sure.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 1798
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:Sorry if I’m being a pain.

Lol. Hows that?
Wonderful. Ta.
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:Sorry if I’m being a pain.

Lol. Hows that?
Wonderful. Ta.

Thank the Lord! lol!
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:Sorry if I’m being a pain.

Lol. Hows that?
Wonderful. Ta.

Thank the Lord! lol!

It’ll do for now!

awesome
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:
Claire wrote:
Murasaki wrote:Sorry if I’m being a pain.

Lol. Hows that?
Wonderful. Ta.

Thank the Lord! lol!

It’ll do for now!

awesome

Ha ha ha.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:52 pm

lol!  @ Claire and Murasaki!
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2492
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Kiki wrote:lol!  @ Claire and Murasaki!

Fiver says she wants a new colour tomorrow lol!
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Kiki wrote:lol!  @ Claire and Murasaki!

Fiver says she wants a new colour tomorrow lol!

titter

Wait till I start!! eh lol
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2492
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Eddie and Prim and Proper

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum