ReToasted

Welcome Vicks

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome Vicks

Post by Claire on Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 am

Hi Vicks,

Ive sent an e-mail to all past members so hopefully people will start logging in again, Very Happy
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Vicks

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun May 27, 2018 9:16 am

Hi Claire, it should be fun. ????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun May 27, 2018 9:16 am

I posted a smiley from my tablet and it's come up as question marks!!

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 am

Vicks wrote:Hi Claire, it should be fun.  ????

Hopefully!
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 am

Vicks wrote:I posted a smiley from my tablet and it's come up as question marks!!

Did you use the ones at the side?
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 am

Yeah welcome Vicky and Hi Claire I've just joined as you know. Very Happy

Jp762, my FunTrivia main account name. Very Happy Love that site.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 am

jp762 wrote:Yeah welcome Vicky and Hi Claire I've just joined as you know. Very Happy

Me too. Morning Smile Welcome. It's really quiet here at the moment as I left forums 3 years ago. Hopefully it'll get busy soon Smile
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Mon May 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:Yeah welcome Vicky and Hi Claire I've just joined as you know. Very Happy

Me too. Morning Smile Welcome. It's really quiet here at the moment as I left forums 3 years ago. Hopefully it'll get busy soon Smile
Thanks. Hopefully so, I do wonder though how many 'normal' people are left on the internet, those who can act decently most of the time and have genuine decent convo and banter. Laughing I don't think there's that many out there now.

Last edited by jp762 on Mon May 28, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Mon May 28, 2018 4:50 pm

jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:

Thanks. Hopefully so, I do wonder though how many 'normal' people are left on the internet, those who can act decently most of the time and have genuine decent convo and banter. Laughing I don't think there's that may out there now.

I think we're jaded because of Dogs.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Mon May 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:

Thanks. Hopefully so, I do wonder though how many 'normal' people are left on the internet, those who can act decently most of the time and have genuine decent convo and banter. Laughing I don't think there's that many out there now.

I think we're jaded because of Dogs.
It's been more like a dogs dinner over recent times.

jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 pm

I post a lot about football elsewhere and there's never the same level of abuse because you can see their faces and their real names. If forums insisted on that, the likes of Dean would wouldn't exist.

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:54 am

Yeah Vicks, he’s a total keyboard warrior. Look how he pussied out of fighting Mick.
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:55 am

Hi jp, sorry to see you get banned over there :(
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi Puzz!! Nice to see you here!!

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:50 pm

The puzzler wrote:Hi jp, sorry to see you get banned over there :(
Hi Puzzler, well drop down to Dean's level and you get warned or banned pretty quickly. It's all he understands. But as I say admin jump in and stop things pretty quickly, it's happened to a few members. I went ages being amicable in my replies even when his replies and some others were shitty.

Anyhow, this forum looks good I've never been on here before. But I think Claire will dish out warnings and bans to 'anyone' without any bias. Hopefully that's not needed though people should be able to get on at least reasonably ok.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 pm

jp762 wrote:
Hi Puzzler, well drop down to Dean's level and you get warned or banned pretty quickly. It's all he understands. But as I say admin jump in and stop things pretty quickly, it's happened to a few members. I went ages being amicable in my replies even when his replies and some others were shitty.

Anyhow, this forum looks good I've never been on here before. But I think Claire will dish out warnings and bans to 'anyone' without any bias. Hopefully that's not needed though people should be able to get on at least reasonably ok.

I ran a big popular forum for years JP. I had Micky lol!
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:

Very Happy Do you reckon Micky is malicious at heart? I'm not sure he's one of those. A small number of people clearly are on Dogs. I don't know that much about Micky, but I don't think he's malicious at heart.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:51 pm

jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:

Very Happy Do you reckon Micky is malicious at heart? I'm not sure he's one of those. A small number of people clearly are on Dogs. I don't know that much about Micky, but I don't think he's malicious at heart.
I’ve known Micky for about 8 yrs and although he has always had a volatile character, he seems to be
Worse . I do think that maybe rollup maybe right, that he is a bit autistic. He posts nicely and kindly one minute then it’s like a bomb has gone off. I just don’t know why he engages with Dean and the others and just post in the debating sections.
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Hiya Vicks, you too Very Happy It’s nice to be posting somewhere without a load of trolls hovering ready to pounce!
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 pm

I think Mickys a really good bloke, hopefully might be meeting him for a drink in the summer. Even if he only posted in news then Dean would still troll him like he trolled me in there earlier, star. He should come and join here.
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:

I’ve known Micky for about 8 yrs and although he has always had a volatile character, he seems to be
Worse . I do think that maybe rollup maybe right, that he is a bit autistic. He posts nicely and kindly one minute then it’s like a bomb has gone off. I just don’t know why he engages with Dean and the others and just post in the debating sections.
I don't think he's malicious at heart though. Dean is, he says what he does far too regular for him to be anything other than malicious. You aren't that relentlessly malicious, unless it's actually in you irl as well.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:04 pm

The puzzler wrote:I think Mickys a really good bloke,  hopefully might be meeting him for a drink in the summer. Even if he only posted in news then Dean would still troll him like he trolled me in there earlier, star. He should come and join here.
That would be nice Puzzler. I’m sure you’ll both have a great time.
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:18 pm

jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:

I don't think he's malicious at heart though. Dean is, he says what he does far too regular for him to be anything other than malicious. You aren't that relentlessly malicious, unless it's actually in you irl as well.
I don’t think he is nasty in RL but as soon as he hits the forum his mood changes. Of course Dean & Co
But Dean is a pro, and knows exactly what to achieve.
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:
jp762 wrote:

I don’t think he is nasty in RL but as soon as he hits the forum his mood changes. Of course Dean & Co
But Dean is a pro, and knows exactly what to achieve.
The fact is no one can continually say nasty things day in day out for years such as, kill yourself, the aids stuff, and many other things, unless they have some of that nastiness already in them. It's one thing being malicious now and again, but doing it almost 24/7 relentlessly for years is an entirely different thing. And I don't buy the 'joke' and 'just trolling' line, the nasty trolls only use those when it suits them.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:24 pm

The puzzler wrote:Hiya Vicks, you too Very Happy It’s nice to be posting somewhere without a load of trolls hovering ready to pounce!

Hi Puzz!! waving

Aye it makes a nice change and at least here, you don't have to put up with ridiculous sanctions.

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum