ReToasted

Leicester City.

Go down

Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:20 am



Terrible news about the owner of Leicester City's helicopter crashing.

It seems it happened just after 20:30 pm last night and Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was onboard but at the moment, it's not know how many others were onboard with him.

Leicester player Kasper Schmeichel was seen rushing out of the stadium towards the scene of the accident.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:25 am



Anytime there's an accident or tragedy, you always get some sicko posting vile stuff.

Some fat fool made several sick jokes about the Clutha Helicopter Disaster the night it happened.

(The fat fool now roaring and greeting about bullying)

vomit

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by xtras on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:20 am

Candice B Fureal wrote:

Anytime there's an accident or tragedy, you always get some sicko posting vile stuff.

Some fat fool made several sick jokes about the Clutha Helicopter Disaster the night it happened.

(The fat fool now roaring and greeting about bullying)

vomit

Always some idiot who thinks it's smart.

D8esnr look good at all... still no news as of yet Crying or Very sad
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:58 am

xtras wrote:
Candice B Fureal wrote:

Anytime there's an accident or tragedy, you always get some sicko posting vile stuff.

Some fat fool made several sick jokes about the Clutha Helicopter Disaster the night it happened.

(The fat fool now roaring and greeting about bullying)

vomit

Always some idiot who thinks it's smart.

Doesn't look good at all... still no news as of yet Crying or Very sad

The police said they would make a statement this morning Xtras.


Last edited by Candice B Fureal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 am



_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by xtras on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:30 am

Candice B Fureal wrote:

Awww seems five passengers daughter included, she always travelled with him. :(
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:41 am

xtras wrote:
Candice B Fureal wrote:

Awww seems five passengers daughter included, she always travelled with him. :(

He seems to have been an awful nice man, that was highly thought of by everyone.

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:42 am



Look at what this sick bastard wrote.

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:41 am




Rangers and Kilmarnock paying they're repects at Ibrox last night for those killed in the Leicester helicopter crash.

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Leicester City.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum