ReToasted

Cult of the magic grandad conference 2018

Go down

Cult of the magic grandad conference 2018

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:22 am

If you park the rampant anti-Semitism there are top lols at this years cultfest.

Lolbour still do not have a vrexit policy (we arent stupid we do know what it is).

Teachers advocating brainwashing our kids to vote for the cult. Intellectual heavyweights abbott, shah, rayburn barely stringing words together.

Top lols.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Re: Cult of the magic grandad conference 2018

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 am

Can you string a coherent sentence together so something can be discussed? razz
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 am

I think it’s fair to say Labour, like the Tories and like the rest of the country, are a bit divided over what Brexit really means.
But Corbyn wants to break free of corporate EU, he has always put workers rights here first. That’s true Labour.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 am

Leave voters are not divided. That is remoaner propaganda. You can believe it if you wish but you will find leavers are coherent on brexit. A clean break is looking most likely and is most welcome.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

Viper wrote:Leave voters are not divided. That is remoaner propaganda. You can believe it if you wish but you will find leavers are coherent on brexit. A clean break is looking most likely and is most welcome.

Try reading what I wrote.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:51 am

I did. The country is divided into those who won and delivered the largest democratic mandate to a UK government ever..and those who numbers are fewer who cannot accept that decision and attempt to overturn via various tactics.

In the end there is no overturning such a mandate...UNLESS a party wins a GE with a pledge to hold another EUref in its manifesto then goes on to win that ref. I have absolutely no problem with such a course of action which adheres to our democratic institutions.

To prevent brexit vefore it has happened without winning a mandate is entirely unacceptable democratically.

Leavers (winners in this case) are not divided about this fact. Labours pledge not to support chequers will deliver clean brexit. Which was what was on the ballot paper and indeed won.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:02 am

You really believe that everyone who voted leave understood all the ins and outs and complications involved?
I also don’t think it should be overturned but the vote was so close that it gives those who oppose it justification to reconsider the enormity of it.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:20 am

Murasaki wrote:You really believe that everyone who voted leave understood all the ins and outs and complications involved?
I also don’t think it should be overturned but the vote was so close that it gives those who oppose it justification to reconsider the enormity of it.

They understood whatever they wanted to understand. They rationalised/prioritised how they wish to be governed and chose out. I respect their choice.

What did vote remain mean? Ever closer union? €? EU army? Further expansion? Etc...

Leavers have 40 odd years of experience for EU expansion and dont like it. Had their chance and took it.

Complexity etc is remoaner propaganda. We have faith we will have a better country with smaller gov which is closer and more accountable. We are pragmatic and willing to take rough with smooth.

And hey if it does go tits up EU will take us back in a heartbeat.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:44 pm

The complexity isn’t propaganda, a split like this is a big deal, whether we will be better off or not is uncertain. I zone out whenever those who claim they know we will or will not be better off say it with certainty, absolutely no one can say for sure. It’s a feeling and you’re either a believer or non-believer.

I say let’s try it (leaving) because big doesn’t necessarily mean better, but I don’t hold with any of the racist rhetoric, obviously.

And I know you do.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Murasaki wrote:The complexity isn’t propaganda, a split like this is a big deal, whether we will be better off or not is uncertain. I zone out whenever those who claim they know we will or will not be better off say it with certainty, absolutely no one can say for sure. It’s a feeling and you’re either a believer or non-believer.

I say let’s try it (leaving) because big doesn’t necessarily mean better, but I don’t hold with any of the racist rhetoric, obviously.

And I know you do.

Yep. Boils down to that.

Racist rhetoric? Remoaner smears/propaganda. Water off a db.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Viper wrote:
Murasaki wrote:The complexity isn’t propaganda, a split like this is a big deal, whether we will be better off or not is uncertain. I zone out whenever those who claim they know we will or will not be better off say it with certainty, absolutely no one can say for sure. It’s a feeling and you’re either a believer or non-believer.

And I know you do.

Yep. Boils down to that.

Posting history... drum fingers
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Murasaki wrote:
Viper wrote:

And I know you do.

Yep. Boils down to that.

Posting history... drum fingers

Any evidence? Seems your having a smearing without evidence type of day. Are you accusing me of being a racist?
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Depends if you’re DoxPlox, as a lot of people claim. drum fingers
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:04 pm

The fact that no one is allowed to mention Tony Blair while inside the Labour Party Conference venue tells me all I need to know about Corbyn.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Murasaki wrote:Depends if you’re DoxPlox, as a lot of people claim. drum fingers

Well lying stooo claims that (confirmed by vicks to be lies) and fletch the supporter of holocaust revisionist david irving says so also. But are you going to take the word of a holicaust denier?
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:11 am

Viper wrote:
Murasaki wrote:Depends if you’re DoxPlox, as a lot of people claim. drum fingers

Well lying stooo claims that (confirmed by vicks to be lies) and fletch the supporter of holocaust revisionist david irving says so also. But are you going to take the word of a holicaust denier?

On which forum, and in which guise, did you fall out with Fletch?
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:16 am

Magic grandad takes the stage today. Lols at the ready. Il be catching up later.

Expect fourth flip flop of brexit position, some shite about palestine (pet subject but ignore syria myanmar etc). Lots and lots of 'free stuff'
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:03 pm

So was i right?
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content