ReToasted

Quizzes

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Kiki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Yep clues pleeeeeze!
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Dennis wrote:Your choice, SF.

I know what a peter is in cockney slang but can't put it together for a clue at all


What is a Peter in cockney slang?
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:01 pm

6 chas and dave

11 hamlet
avatar
SF
Burnt

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:02 pm

SF wrote:6 chas and dave

11 hamlet


6. Rabbit
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:Your choice, SF.

I know what a peter is in cockney slang but can't put it together for a clue at all


What is a Peter in cockney slang?

A peter man is a safe breaker so I think safe

Peter pan is can which is I assume a cell. Anyone get anything with that?[/quote]
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Francis wrote:
SF wrote:6 chas and dave

11 hamlet


6. Rabbit

Thank the Gods! cheers
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Dennis wrote:
Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:Your choice, SF.

I know what a peter is in cockney slang but can't put it together for a clue at all


What is a Peter in cockney slang?

A peter man is a safe breaker so I think safe

Peter pan is can which is I assume a cell. Anyone get anything with that?



lol!



Well I never... you are a cockney  Smile


Last edited by Francis on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 pm

11 - Ghost?
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:
Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:Your choice, SF.

I know what a peter is in cockney slang but can't put it together for a clue at all


What is a Peter in cockney slang?

A peter man is a safe breaker so I think safe

Peter pan is can which is I assume a cell. Anyone get anything with that?



lol!




Well I never... you are a cockney  Smile

Or maybe watching Buster Very Happy


Last edited by Dennis on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Dennis wrote:11 - Ghost?

that isnt an insect
avatar
SF
Burnt

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Murasaki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 pm

11. Woodlouse?
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3120
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 pm

The quotes are going skewiff lol! lol!
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:07 pm

SF wrote:
Dennis wrote:11 - Ghost?

that isnt an insect


Well I didn't want to say funny drum fingers
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Murasaki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Scratch that.


Last edited by Billy Bob. on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3120
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Ghost insect Very Happy
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Dennis wrote:Ghost insect Very Happy

yes! you got it!
avatar
SF
Burnt

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Dennis wrote:Ghost insect Very Happy


I googled affraid


There is such a thing Smile
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:Ghost insect Very Happy


I googled affraid


There is such a thing  Smile

really?
avatar
SF
Burnt

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Kiki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:10 pm

well I never would have got that! affraid
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:10 pm

SF wrote:
Dennis wrote:Ghost insect Very Happy

yes! you got it!

I meant that awesome
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 pm

SF wrote:
Francis wrote:
Dennis wrote:Ghost insect Very Happy


I googled affraid


There is such a thing  Smile

really?



Yes snooty
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2666
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Dave Dee wrote:well I never would have got that! affraid

It's not the answer, I was kidding


Last edited by SF on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SF
Burnt

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by MG on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Dave Dee wrote:well I never would have got that! affraid

I couldn't think of an ophelia insect so went with Ghost as Hamlet's daddy.
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Kiki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Well done all of us!! awesome
avatar
Kiki
Burnt

Posts : 2818
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Murasaki on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Aphids
Dung Beetles


Aargh, clue?
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3120
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Quizzes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum