ReToasted

Vaping.

Go down

Vaping.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Has anyone on here tried Vaping?

I bought myself an E-Cigarette on Saturday and I've just tried it for the first time.

It made me feel a bit sick to be honest.

Does anyone have any tips on using them?

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by xtras on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Never tried it...

Friends have & like you felt sickly. But they still do it.. might be just having to pass that first try.
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Murasaki on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Yes, there’s a whole variety of strengths you can get, usually related to the size of the gadget. I’ve tried the big one, it nearly knocked me out it was so strong, like a hookah. The smaller ones are pretty easy to get used to once you get past that cold throaty hit that you don’t get with ciggies.
I’m not sure they’re much healthier as I was vaping much more often than I was smoking, which wasn’t even daily.
So I’ve stopped both completely now.
There’s no healthy option with smoking/vaping.
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3109
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Francis wrote:Never tried it...

Friends have & like you felt sickly.  But they still do it..  might be just having to pass that first try.

It gave me an awfy sore head.

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Billy Bob. wrote:Yes, there’s a whole variety of strengths you can get, usually related to the size of the gadget. I’ve tried the big one, it nearly knocked me out it was so strong, like a hookah. The smaller ones are pretty easy to get used to once you get past that cold throaty hit that you don’t get with ciggies.
I’m not sure they’re much healthier as I was vaping much more often than I was smoking, which wasn’t even daily.
So I’ve stopped both completely now.
There’s no healthy option with smoking/vaping.

I think I might forget about it and just try and go cold turkey.

I might read that Allan Carr book again, it's got lots of good advice in it.

_________________
Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Candice B Fureal
Admin

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2018-05-27
Location : Lost

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Kat on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:30 am

I've been given up smoking 2years on the 16 th of September .I have up before for 7weeks .I vape i have the small one things .but also a large thing .only use the lens really you can get all strengths from 24 down to no nicotine at all . I know it's only having for me now but I'm still cig free xxx
avatar
Kat
Has Topping

Posts : 512
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Kat on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 am

Victoria i forgot to add there are a lot of people at work vaping they say they wouldn't be able to go cold turkey i couldn't x good luck x
avatar
Kat
Has Topping

Posts : 512
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Murasaki on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:12 am

Candice B Fureal wrote:
Billy Bob. wrote:Yes, there’s a whole variety of strengths you can get, usually related to the size of the gadget. I’ve tried the big one, it nearly knocked me out it was so strong, like a hookah. The smaller ones are pretty easy to get used to once you get past that cold throaty hit that you don’t get with ciggies.
I’m not sure they’re much healthier as I was vaping much more often than I was smoking, which wasn’t even daily.
So I’ve stopped both completely now.
There’s no healthy option with smoking/vaping.

I think I might forget about it and just try and go cold turkey.

I might read that Allan Carr book again, it's got lots of good advice in it.

Anything is possible if you want it enough. I don’t think people really are all that addicted, it’s just a habit.
Habits can be kicked.

I’m not sure I want to completely stop yet. Very Happy
avatar
Murasaki
Burnt

Posts : 3109
Join date : 2018-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Kat on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:14 pm

I gave up when dad was first diagnosed with lung cancer but I'm sure it was secondary to skin cancer anyway .he hadn't had a cig for 30 years tho
avatar
Kat
Has Topping

Posts : 512
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Vaping.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum