ReToasted

Scottish Bands

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 pm

I love Orange Juice and yes Pam I know him too cheers


_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm


_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm

avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 pm

avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Claire wrote:I love Orange Juice and yes Pam I know him too cheers

I know there's not that many people in Scotland but surely you can't know all these singers? Very Happy
avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:39 pm

avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:41 pm

avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:43 pm

How did I forget Teenage Fanclub? Bandwagonesque may be the best Scottish album ever.





Last edited by Pam Poovey on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Liberty Prime on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

A favourite Yesser song.

For LP.


I've been there! I quite like Glasgow. Thouht I'd get my head kicked in for being English, but they were lovely up there. I saw the statue with the cone on his head.

Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too. Suspect

_________________
The Big Bad Wolf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Liberty Prime
Burnt

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Pam Poovey wrote:
Claire wrote:I love Orange Juice and yes Pam I know him too cheers

I know there's not that many people in Scotland but surely you can't know all these singers? Very Happy

Ha ha. It's a Glasgow/Lanarkshire Generation thing.

My best pal from schools band. Sharon:


_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Liberty Prime wrote:
Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

It's like that in Cornwall with the pasties.
avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Liberty Prime wrote:
Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

A favourite Yesser song.

For LP.


I've been there! I quite like Glasgow. Thouht I'd get my head kicked in for being English, but they were lovely up there. I saw the statue with the cone on his head.

Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

They'll all tell you that!

Glasgow is a really friendly City. I got called to the High Court for jury duty and wasn't sure where I was going, so I asked this wee man. He TOOK me there! Actually walked me to the front door wub

There are loads of English people who live and work in Scotland - we even have an English Scots for Yes group. titter

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Pam Poovey wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

It's like that in Cornwall with the pasties.

funny funny

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 pm

I posted this one on DTV, Scottish pirate metal!



Last edited by Pam Poovey on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Liberty Prime on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Claire wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

A favourite Yesser song.

For LP.


I've been there! I quite like Glasgow. Thouht I'd get my head kicked in for being English, but they were lovely up there. I saw the statue with the cone on his head.

Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

They'll all tell you that!

Glasgow is a really friendly City. I got called to the High Court for jury duty and wasn't sure where I was going, so I asked this wee man. He TOOK me there! Actually walked me to the front door wub

There are loads of English people who live and work in Scotland - we even have an English Scots for Yes group. titter
I was told lies by the English press and probably got the wrong idea from once watching Taggart as a kid. Laughing

Yeah my mate lived up there for a number of years. Really nice place and the university looks like a freaking castle. Like it's out of Harry Potter or something.

Had a great time up there, and the people were about a million times more friendly than in London. But then that's not hard. Mr Green

_________________
The Big Bad Wolf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Liberty Prime
Burnt

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Liberty Prime on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Pam Poovey wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

It's like that in Cornwall with the pasties.

Haha, yes, it was exactly like that!

Still it was quite nice, so I wasn't complaining. Smile

_________________
The Big Bad Wolf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Liberty Prime
Burnt

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2018-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:01 pm

avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Liberty Prime wrote:
Claire wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

A favourite Yesser song.

For LP.


I've been there! I quite like Glasgow. Thouht I'd get my head kicked in for being English, but they were lovely up there. I saw the statue with the cone on his head.

Had the 'best Haggis in Scotland' as voted for in 2013 or something too! Laughing

.. although the place we went to the next night, said they had the best Haggis too.  Suspect

They'll all tell you that!

Glasgow is a really friendly City. I got called to the High Court for jury duty and wasn't sure where I was going, so I asked this wee man. He TOOK me there! Actually walked me to the front door wub

There are loads of English people who live and work in Scotland - we even have an English Scots for Yes group. titter
I was told lies by the English press and probably got the wrong idea from once watching Taggart as a kid. Laughing

Yeah my mate lived up there for a number of years. Really nice place and the university looks like a freaking castle. Like it's out of Harry Potter or something.

Had a great time up there, and the people were about a million times more friendly than in London. But then that's not hard. Mr Green

Glasgow Uni? It's wonderful! My son is studying there. Scotland as a whole is pretty friendly. I love living here, it's a laugh a minute. We tell total strangers all our business. lol!

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm off to bed after I've read the shenningans in burnt. Night Toasties waving

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Claire wrote:I'm off to bed after I've read the shenningans in burnt. Night Toasties waving

Claire you have a request.. from samthefootball
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Raymundo Sunshinez on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Night.

avatar
Raymundo Sunshinez
Has Topping

Posts : 767
Join date : 2018-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 pm

xtras wrote:
Claire wrote:I'm off to bed after I've read the shenningans in burnt. Night Toasties waving

Claire you have a request.. from samthefootball

Where?

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:10 pm

The lightly toasted section..
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Claire on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

xtras wrote:The lightly toasted section..

Found it. Night Xtras x

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Claire wrote:
xtras wrote:The lightly toasted section..

Found it. Night Xtras x

Ok

Night Claire Smile
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scottish Bands

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum