ReToasted

Scumbag.

Go down

Scumbag.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Liam Holmes is being marched to the police station today after his cowardly attack on a young woman on Saturday night in Essex.

The little thug punches the woman twice in the face and the second punch knocked her unconscious.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6010897/Pictured-Thug-punched-woman-unconscious-outside-nightclub-mother-marches-police.html

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Scumbag.

Post by Candice B Fureal on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Makes my blood boil.............men who hit women are cowards. You are right Vicky he is a scumbag and lowest of the low.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:43 am

GERALDINE wrote:Makes my blood boil.............men who hit women are cowards.  You are right Vicky he is a scumbag and lowest of the low.

Did you see the photo of the yobs who had covered a lady with learning disabilities with flour?

One of the wee gits mothers said "This has ruined his birthday"

The poor woman is in a terrible state and she's worried about him and his party.

roll eyes

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am

Candice B Fureal wrote:
GERALDINE wrote:Makes my blood boil.............men who hit women are cowards.  You are right Vicky he is a scumbag and lowest of the low.

Did you see the photo of the yobs who had covered a lady with learning disabilities with flour?

One of the wee gits mothers said "This has ruined his birthday"

The poor woman is in a terrible state and she's worried about him and his party.

roll eyes

I read that! If that's her attitude then her son has no hope on the path of respect.
The poor woman even asked not to make a fuss!

Those little shits (even though a few are 17 years old) should be sent to a youth offenders prison, give them some time to reflect on their disgusting behaviour.
xtras
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Xtas nothing is done to scumbags like that I will give you a example of best bastards other day in town four lads were taking puss out of a man with his disabled lad people walked past .me nah I went to go the biggest and said you cowardly fuck fancy having a go at me he walked away saying I don't hit woman .ha I shouted back no but your mamma needs a slap for raising you with such manners
Kat
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Kat wrote:Xtas nothing is done to scumbags like that I will give you a example of best bastards other day in town four lads were taking puss out of a man with his disabled lad people walked past .me nah I went to go the biggest and said you cowardly fuck  fancy having a go at me he walked away saying I don't hit woman .ha I shouted back no but your mamma needs a slap for raising you with such manners

Well said Kat... good on you Smile
xtras
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice B Fureal on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 am

Kat wrote:Xtas nothing is done to scumbags like that I will give you a example of best bastards other day in town four lads were taking puss out of a man with his disabled lad people walked past .me nah I went to go the biggest and said you cowardly fuck  fancy having a go at me he walked away saying I don't hit woman .ha I shouted back no but your mamma needs a slap for raising you with such manners

Nice one Kat!!

Candice B Fureal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down