Devolved Parliaments

Post by Claire on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:09 am

Why don't people in England want one?

Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Devolved Parliaments

Post by Viper on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:09 am

I will always, without question vote for less government not more. Id get rid of devolved gov/EU in a heartbeat if given a chance. Id massively reduce local gov. The last thing UK needs is yet another devolved administration with its drain on resources.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:12 am

Viper wrote:I will always, without question vote for less government not more. Id get rid of devolved gov/EU in a heartbeat if given a chance. Id massively reduce local gov. The last thing UK needs is yet another devolved administration with its drain on resources.

You're the only nation without one though.

What drain on resources?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:07 am

McBoaby wrote:
Viper wrote:I will always, without question vote for less government not more. Id get rid of devolved gov/EU in a heartbeat if given a chance. Id massively reduce local gov. The last thing UK needs is yet another devolved administration with its drain on resources.

What drain on resources?

Every layer of government is eye wateringly expensive, inefficient and could largely be done away with. Most things run by government are badly run, eye wateringly expensive and inefficient. The EU being the worst.
Viper
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Viper wrote:
McBoaby wrote:

What drain on resources?

Every layer of government is eye wateringly expensive, inefficient and could largely be done away with. Most things run by government are badly run, eye wateringly expensive and inefficient. The EU being the worst.

The Scottish Goverment do ok by it's voters. Maybe an English one would be able to stop all the moaning about what we get that others don't?

MG might be able to post what the Welsh Government do for Wales?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum