ReToasted

My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Go down

My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:31 am

I was banned from DS for one week when that long-running thread about Hollywood sexual abuse was at its hight. People were tweeting that had been abused- no evidence given- and people were sharing them on DS  and  DS was fine with that.

I posted some videos of Joe Biden touching and being very creepy around children and people interviewing him trying to expose him and my videos were removed and DS banned me for a week and said to stop trying to push "pizzagate"  when pizzagate was not mentioned.  

It really pissed me off that anyone could see those vids and care more for being sued or fired from their admin job than helping children.  


Anyone wants to look at the vids of JB  here they are, take your pick
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+biden+children
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 887
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by xtras on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:22 am

No disrespect I have no time for child abusers... but has this man been convicted/been to trial any suggestions that he is a pedo?

Other than exposing someone to something they aren't I would guess that would be the problem...
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:36 am

xtras wrote:No disrespect I have no time for child abusers... but has this man been convicted/been to trial  any suggestions that he is a pedo?

Other than exposing someone  to something they aren't  I would guess that would be the problem...

Something they aren't?  Really?    Any suggestions? What other than how he acts around children all the time  silent

You really think the pedo elites will ever be brought to task?   lol!
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 887
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by xtras on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 am

Kizzie wrote:
xtras wrote:No disrespect I have no time for child abusers... but has this man been convicted/been to trial  any suggestions that he is a pedo?

Other than exposing someone  to something they aren't  I would guess that would be the problem...

Something they aren't?  Really?    Any suggestions, other than how he acts around children all the time  silent

You really think the pedo elites will ever be brought to task?   lol!  





Sorry kizzie I know nothing of this man.

Are you going by the link you put up?

I looked and saw a man.. handling the girls, pulling them towards him for a photo.. yes the girls looked uncomfortable, embarrassment, shy, not wanting their photo?

I dunno. You have given the pedo description but other than that . dunno
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by xtras on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:06 am

Ok after googling the man.. he is creepy!
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:44 pm

xtras wrote:Ok after googling the man.. he is creepy!

Heis awful. You can see the terror on some of those kids faces. Kids are not stupid, unlike their parents who will excuse such behaviour as "aww he don't mean anything by it, he is just being friendly"

Kids know.

There is one where a granddad slaps Joe's hand away from his granddaughter. I believe it was a senator he knows the truth.
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 887
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by xtras on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Kizzie wrote:
xtras wrote:Ok after googling the man.. he is creepy!

Heis awful.  You can see the terror on some of those kids faces. Kids are not stupid, unlike their parents who will excuse such behaviour as "aww he don't mean anything by it, he is just being friendly"

Kids know.

There is one where a granddad slaps Joe's hand away from his granddaughter.   I believe it was a senator he knows the truth.


I haven't seen the videos you have seen, I see a lot where he is creepy towards women.

If he is what you say he is, I hope he is stopped.
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by Rockstar on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:37 am

Kizzie wrote:
xtras wrote:Ok after googling the man.. he is creepy!

Heis awful.  You can see the terror on some of those kids faces. Kids are not stupid, unlike their parents who will excuse such behaviour as "aww he don't mean anything by it, he is just being friendly"

Kids know.

There is one where a granddad slaps Joe's hand away from his granddaughter.   I believe it was a senator he knows the truth.

I saw the first video on youtube search. He is a creepy pervert but to label him a pedophile would be taking it too far. I'm sure his victims would have come forward in the #metoo campaign going on.

_________________
Be Kind,

To all Kind. Smile
avatar
Rockstar
Has Topping

Posts : 637
Join date : 2018-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: My DS ban when trying to expose a paedophile.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum