ReToasted

Boris and David

Go down

Boris and David

Post by Claire on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Both resigned affraid

Why did we do this?
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Viper on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:44 pm

We (tories snooty ) can do this because the opposition is unelectable. Mays strategy is terrible and she will now have to go.
avatar
Viper
Well Done

Posts : 408
Join date : 2018-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Viper wrote:We (tories snooty ) can do this because the opposition is unelectable. Mays strategy is terrible and she will now have to go.

They really are. They want our votes too. Have you seen the state of Scottish Labour? eh
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 pm

avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Goodwife on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Viper wrote:We (tories snooty ) can do this because the opposition is unelectable. Mays strategy is terrible and she will now have to go.

I actually thought when this all started she had the courage of her convictions to press ahead and deliver Brexit but it has been a shambles.

The idea they agreed at the weekend is wishy washy beyond belief and satisfies no one .

Think unless she goes and sharpish that Boris resigning might be a mistake.

avatar
Goodwife
Burnt

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2018-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by MG on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 am

Could be worse, could be Boris as PM.

Oh, would that be the plan?
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Goodwife on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 am

MG wrote:Could be worse, could be Boris as PM.

Oh, would that be the plan?

Part of the plan I suspect but I think he actually has resigned because he doesn't believe in what has been agreed.

I think I would have done the same because it is a pretty pathetic starting point for a negotiation. Government have left us in a very weak position
avatar
Goodwife
Burnt

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2018-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:54 am

Goodwife wrote:
MG wrote:Could be worse, could be Boris as PM.

Oh, would that be the plan?

Part of the plan I suspect but I think he actually has resigned because he doesn't believe in what has been agreed.

I think I would have done the same because it is a pretty pathetic starting point for a negotiation.  Government have left us in a very weak position

What is the starting point? I've not been keeping up.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Goodwife on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:16 am

https://news.sky.com/story/what-exactly-is-mays-new-brexit-plan-11429166

This gives a bit of an over view but she wants a common goods agreement so that there are no hard borders & for us to abide by EU law

So essentially still be in Europe but not pay in and have no say!

She must realise as a starting position the EU will chip away at that. I can't see them agreeing to the goods movement

Just my opinion but they needed to start with a harder position on what they are aiming for. The EU have us over a barrel

avatar
Goodwife
Burnt

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2018-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am

Goodwife wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/what-exactly-is-mays-new-brexit-plan-11429166

This gives a bit of an over view but she wants a common goods agreement so that there are no hard borders & for us to abide by EU law

So essentially still be in Europe but not pay in and have no say!

She must realise as a starting position the EU will chip away at that. I can't see them agreeing to the goods movement

Just my opinion but they needed to start with a harder position on what they are aiming for. The EU have us over a barrel  


The border between NI and Ireland was always going to be a problem because of the Good Friday Agreement.

Tbh I don't think the EU will agree to anything except the no hard border in Ireland.

We left the club. They hold all the cards.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by beckham on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Theresa May is like a wet weekend.
avatar
beckham
Newbie

Posts : 38
Join date : 2018-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Star on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:54 pm

I hope Boris is Pm better than that waste of space
Teresa May. Bloody useless, Christ knows were she is going to take
the country with this Brexit !!
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1790
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by MG on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
MG wrote:Could be worse, could be Boris as PM.

Oh, would that be the plan?

Part of the plan I suspect but I think he actually has resigned because he doesn't believe in what has been agreed.

I think I would have done the same because it is a pretty pathetic starting point for a negotiation.  Government have left us in a very weak position
Possibly.  But I would bet my house that there is a long term potential benefit for Boris.

She's useless but he is a buffoon.
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Star wrote:I hope Boris is Pm better than that waste of space
Teresa May. Bloody useless, Christ knows were she is going to take
the country with this Brexit !!

I feel a bit for her as she was a remainer. This is all down to David Cameron.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:35 pm

MG wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
MG wrote:Could be worse, could be Boris as PM.

Oh, would that be the plan?

Part of the plan I suspect but I think he actually has resigned because he doesn't believe in what has been agreed.

I think I would have done the same because it is a pretty pathetic starting point for a negotiation.  Government have left us in a very weak position
Possibly.  But I would bet my house that there is a long term potential benefit for Boris.

She's useless but he is a buffoon.

Did you see his letter? All about cyclists. affraid

This is Boris clown
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by MG on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 pm

No, I need to go look that up  Very Happy
avatar
MG
Burnt

Posts : 1280
Join date : 2018-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Goodwife on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Claire wrote:
Star wrote:I hope Boris is Pm better than that waste of space
Teresa May. Bloody useless, Christ knows were she is going to take
the country with this Brexit !!

I feel a bit for her as she was a remainer. This is all down to David Cameron.

Its a weird one because I am sure he is actully a brexiter!   Before he wasPM he was pro leave then as PM he changed.  I was shocked when he resigned. i think he should have seen the job through and would have done a much better job than May

It was never going to work a remainer being in charge of brexit
avatar
Goodwife
Burnt

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2018-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Claire wrote:
Star wrote:I hope Boris is Pm better than that waste of space
Teresa May. Bloody useless, Christ knows were she is going to take
the country with this Brexit !!

I feel a bit for her as she was a remainer. This is all down to David Cameron.

Its a weird one because I am sure he is actully a brexiter!   Before he wasPM he was pro leave then as PM he changed.  I was shocked when he resigned. i think he should have seen the job through and would have done a much better job than May

It was never going to work a remainer being in charge of brexit

I think as PM he realised what leaving actually meant.

It's hard to believe that a pissing contest between two Bullingdon club members has led the country to this.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Cobs on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:51 pm

A close one though, the demands of Brexit are cleaving the Tories right now.
All the options are in play imo: Cliff edge, Soft Sensible, Peoples Vote.
avatar
Cobs
Well Done

Posts : 279
Join date : 2018-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Claire on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am

Cobs wrote:A close one though, the demands of Brexit are cleaving the Tories right now.
All the options are in play imo: Cliff edge, Soft Sensible, Peoples Vote.

I think we may end up like the Scandinavians - paying but no seat at the table.
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by MissDiane on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

I bet Boris has a big 'un
avatar
MissDiane
Newbie

Posts : 21
Join date : 2018-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by jp762 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 pm

MissDiane wrote:I bet Boris has a big 'un
I bet his Floating Duck Island is huge!!
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 1791
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Boris and David

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum