ReToasted

Welcome CrazyChris

Go down

Welcome CrazyChris

Post by Kizzie on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:23 am

Welcome to toasted CC.
Just to say once again, I'm sorry for my part in the CC/ Elvis thread on DS.

Relax and enjoy this forum and I'm sure you will get some support here.
Kizzie
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome CrazyChris

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:28 am

Welcome Chris waving

Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 am

Welcome Chris waving
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 am

Hello everyone. Nice to be here. Some of you may know me as am a bit infamous around the Net. Laughing Well the old me was but am a reformed character now.

Don't worry about it Kizzie. Haven't even missed DS but can still read.

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:49 am

I don’t know you but you appear to be infamous.
Welcome.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 am

Murasaki wrote:I don’t know you but you appear to be infamous.
Welcome.

Thanks. Let's just say I've been on a fair few forums and am a bit of a Marmite character - some love me, some hate me. Very Happy

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:55 am

crazychris wrote:
Welcome.

Thanks. Let's just say I've been on a fair few forums and am a bit of a Marmite character - some love me, some hate me. Very Happy

Now I want marmite on toast!
I’m very easily influenced. titter
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 am

crazychris wrote:
Welcome.

You’ll fit in very nicely here then Chris Laughing
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 am

Star wrote:
crazychris wrote:
Welcome.

I hope so. Had a fair few classic threads over on DS as well as a fair few bans. Shocked

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

crazychris wrote:
Star wrote:
crazychris wrote:
Welcome.

I hope so. Had a fair few classic threads over on DS as well as a fair few bans. Shocked

I loved your threads on DS Very Happy There's an avatar gallery in your profile Chris and you can choose a colour for your name - just let me know what you'd like.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 am

Great to see you on forums again Chris Very Happy Very Happy Hows it going old pal?
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 pm

The puzzler wrote:Great to see you on forums again Chris Very Happy Very Happy Hows it going old pal?

Awful actually. Lost our 22 year-old daughter Rachel, suddenly, 9 weeks ago today. Still no cause of death so no funeral yet. I am heartbroken and still stunned with shock.  Crying or Very sad

So how are you? Wondered where you'd got to? Are you back in disguise on DS? I was Elvisfan4eva for well over two years but sort of outed myself so but got banned again on 2nd June.

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:27 pm

crazychris wrote:
The puzzler wrote:Great to see you on forums again Chris Very Happy Very Happy Hows it going old pal?

Awful actually. Lost our 22 year-old daughter Rachel, suddenly, 9 weeks ago today. Still no cause of death so no funeral yet. I am heartbroken and still stunned with shock.  Crying or Very sad

So how are you? Wondered where you'd got to? Are you back in disguise on DS? I was Elvisfan4eva for well over two years but sort of outed myself so but got banned again on 2nd June.

Oh crikey, that's awful. Crying or Very sad

Hi and welcome anyway. Smile
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Yayyyyyy CrazyChris cheers It's so good to see you here wub

I was so sad to hear of your daughter passing. Bless her heart.

I've not been on DS for quite a while, but read. I was so pleased when Kizzie said she had your contact details on FB.

Enjoy yourself here, and relax. love

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:14 pm

crazychris wrote:

Really sorry to hear that mate, I can’t imagine how bad it must feel Crying or Very sad I was still posting on dogs up til very recently when a couple of really vicious trolls returned, and was last on DS over a year ago as kaydeecaine til I inevitably got banned again. Yeah I’m doing ok ta, lost a lot of weight in the last year and a half so I feel a lot better about myself, still smoking away though lol.
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 am

Welcome Crazychris. So sorry to hear about your daughter.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your daughter Chris. You must be devastated.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 pm

crazychris wrote:

So sorry for your loss Chris. Crying or Very sad

Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Thanks everyone. Yes we are absolutely devastated and heartbroken. Seem to be getting worse rather than better. Our only child too and so healthy. Was so sudden too and we just can't believe it still. No-one we know can. All her friends and boyfriend of 6 years are devastated too. She had all her life ahead of her and had got her degree last year, had a lovely boyfriend who was going to ask her to marry him at Christmas. All their tests are now starting to come back negative so they think it'll end up as just sudden adult death syndrome, SADS, like cot death in babies. The heart just suddenly stops for no reason and it's not a heart attack. Some people have never heard of it but you can suddenly die at any age. It's quite rare but happens as we've found out.

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:33 pm

crazychris wrote:Thanks everyone. Yes we are absolutely devastated and heartbroken. Seem to be getting worse rather than better. Our only child too and so healthy. Was so sudden too and we just can't believe it still. No-one we know can. All her friends and boyfriend of 6 years are devastated too. She had all her life ahead of her and had got her degree last year, had a lovely boyfriend who was going to ask her to marry him at Christmas. All their tests are now starting to come back negative so they think it'll end up as just sudden adult death syndrome, SADS, like cot death in babies. The heart just suddenly stops for no reason and it's not a heart attack. Some people have never heard of it but you can suddenly die at any age. It's quite rare but happens as we've found out.

My thoughts are with you.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:46 pm

crazychris wrote:Thanks everyone. Yes we are absolutely devastated and heartbroken. Seem to be getting worse rather than better. Our only child too and so healthy. Was so sudden too and we just can't believe it still. No-one we know can. All her friends and boyfriend of 6 years are devastated too. She had all her life ahead of her and had got her degree last year, had a lovely boyfriend who was going to ask her to marry him at Christmas. All their tests are now starting to come back negative so they think it'll end up as just sudden adult death syndrome, SADS, like cot death in babies. The heart just suddenly stops for no reason and it's not a heart attack. Some people have never heard of it but you can suddenly die at any age. It's quite rare but happens as we've found out.

Awww Chris, as others have said my heart goes out to you too. It's very hard to understand, when there seems to be no 'explained' cause of death. As you say, about looking well, seemly healthy, With all their life ahead of them. it just seems beyond understanding why they suddenly die. We have had the same situation with one of my cousins. It's beyond comprehension. I hope the formalities are soon over, and you can lay Rachel to rest. Big hugs Chris. My thoughts are with you and your family x

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Aqua wrote:

Awww Chris, as others have said my heart goes out to you too. It's very hard to understand, when there seems to be no 'explained' cause of death. As you say, about looking well, seemly healthy, With all their life ahead of them. it just seems beyond understanding why they suddenly die. We have had the same situation with one of my cousins. It's beyond comprehension. I hope the formalities are soon over, and you can lay Rachel to rest. Big hugs Chris. My thoughts are with you and your family x

Thanks a lot mate. xxxx

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychris on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks Claire too. xx I wouldn't wish what we are going through now on my worst enemy. It's just terrible. Like a living nightmare.

crazychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:33 am

Sorry for your loss Chris. That is really sad.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 pm

So sorry for your loss... my thoughts are with you & your family x
xtras
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content