ReToasted

Message for Claire/Vicky

Go down

Message for Claire/Vicky

Post by TrollHunter on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm

If you don't mind, I have an idea.

A few years ago I posted on a forum that was going downhill like the vast majority of forums. They started a drinking and chat night on a Thursday night and was rightly so moved to Friday nights. Many of the regulars would chat and those that left came back, and at times it was a no holds bar chat but generally ok/funny and friendly.

Just an idea, but I guess these days people have a lot more on and a lot more media (I'm talking about a good 11/13 years ago)

TrollHunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Message for Claire/Vicky

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:56 pm

TrollHunter wrote:If you don't mind, I have an idea.

A few years ago I posted on a forum that was going downhill like the vast majority of forums. They started a drinking and chat night on a Thursday night and was rightly so moved to Friday nights. Many of the regulars would chat and those that left came back, and at times it was a no holds bar chat but generally ok/funny and friendly.

Just an idea, but I guess these days people have a lot more on and a lot more media (I'm talking about a good 11/13 years ago)

It's a good idea and we'll think about it. However we're only really 3 weeks old.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollHunter on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Ok, thanks, Claire.

TBH, I got it wrong and only remembered after posting this thread. The gang used to post on a chat thing attached to the forum and when I saw one on this one, it triggered my mem.

You are right - wait and see.

I hope more posters join us here from the DS, Dogs and other places. On the Dogs, Hobbit is useless and rude but I guess you already know that.

TrollHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 pm

TrollHunter wrote:Ok, thanks, Claire.

TBH, I got it wrong and only remembered after posting this thread. The gang used to post on a chat thing attached to the forum and when I saw one on this one, it triggered my mem.

You are right - wait and see.

I hope more posters join us here from the DS, Dogs and other places. On the Dogs, Hobbit is useless and rude but I guess you already know that.

I do! I have an account on DS and when I get a chance I'll invite people. thumb I'm also going to invlte some people from twitter and facebook.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down