ReToasted

Homeland

Go down

Homeland

Post by Geraldine on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Anyone watch this? Watching Season 3 and it is addictive.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeland

Post by Kiki on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm

StevieG wrote:Anyone watch this?  Watching Season 3 and it is addictive.

I haven't seen that one. We are watching The Wire at the moment.
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Watched the lot I'm up to date.

Always loved the show.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Kiki wrote:

Loved the wire

Not seen homeland. My daughter loves it though.
xtras
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 pm

I love Homeland. I'm watching that around The Game Of Thrones and the footie. Not enough hours in the day Laughing

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:58 pm

I've watch another few episodes.

Not seen the wire or Game of Thrones.

Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockstar on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am

Kiki wrote:

Binge watch The Wire!!!!!

The greatest tv show ever made... Trumps Seinfeld,TBBT,GoT,Westworld... Everything

To all Kind. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rockstar
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:05 am

Watched the first 2 seasons of Homeland.
Got bored after that.

I will have to give The Wire a go as I’ve heard nothing but
good about this series.
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzie on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:11 am

Star wrote:Watched the first 2 seasons of Homeland.
Got bored after that.

I will have to give  The Wire a go as I’ve heard nothing but
good about this series.

I watched up until one of the main characters got killed then got bored.

Its good but not believable. when the main lead was undercover she blew her cover every time most things she did were unbelievable.

Kizzie
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:25 am

Kizzie wrote:
Star wrote:Watched the first 2 seasons of Homeland.
Got bored after that.

I will have to give  The Wire a go as I’ve heard nothing but
good about this series.

I watched up until one of the main characters got killed then got bored.

Its good but not believable.  when the main lead was undercover she blew her cover every time most things she did were unbelievable.

affraid

No ones died yet.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:20 pm

jp762 wrote:Watched the lot I'm up to date.

Always loved the show.

Now watching Season 4. Must say I'm missing Jessica, but still gripping to watch.

Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Grant75 wrote:

Always loved the show.

Now watching Season 4.  Must say I'm missing Jessica, but still gripping to watch.

She is a glorious individual. Obviously big characters went but as I say I've watched the lot and they've still managed to keep it enthralling.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:35 pm

jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:

Always loved the show.

Now watching Season 4.  Must say I'm missing Jessica, but still gripping to watch.

She is a glorious individual. Obviously big characters went but as I say I've watched the lot and they've still managed to keep it enthralling.

Bloody gorgeous and glorious.

Last episode I watched Saul was in the boot of a car. He was also superb in Criminal Minds.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:

Always loved the show.

Last episode I watched Saul was in the boot of a car. He was also superb in Criminal Minds.
Never saw him in Criminal Minds that's one series where I haven't watched every season, started watching in about 2012 I think it was. It's still a pretty decent show now.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:57 pm

jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:

Always loved the show.

Never saw him in Criminal Minds that's one series where I haven't watched every season, started watching in about 2012 I think it was. It's still a pretty decent show now.

I've watched all Criminal Minds series and still watch repeats. Once I've watched Homeland what would you recommend.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:

I've watched all Criminal Minds series and still watch repeats.  Once I've watched Homeland what would you recommend.
Err my Virgin Media V6 box has about 29 series links set, almost all of them are dramas.

At some point soon I'll remind myself of what's there and state a few on here. Many of the series aren't currently running right now though, things start to slow a little now they think everyone watches less stuff in the summer months. Not currently being on isn't necessarily a problem anymore though most things can be watched other ways.

One I will say right now is Wentworth series 6 started last night, it's an Aussie based drama and not too bad one of the better Aussie TV shows I've seen. lol
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 pm

jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:

I've watched all Criminal Minds series and still watch repeats.  Once I've watched Homeland what would you recommend.
Err my Virgin Media V6 box has about 29 series links set, almost all of them are dramas.

At some point soon I'll remind myself of what's there and state a few on here. Many of the series aren't currently running right now though, things start to slow a little now they think everyone watches less stuff in the summer months. Not currently being on isn't necessarily a problem anymore though most things can be watched other ways.

One I will say right now is Wentworth series 6 started last night, it's an Aussie based drama and not too bad one of the better Aussie TV shows I've seen. lol

Someone at work recommended Rake. That's Australian. I watch stuff when I go to bed, a few episodes then sleep.
Geraldine
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Grant75 wrote:

Someone at work recommended Rake.  That's Australian.  I watch stuff when I go to bed, a few episodes then sleep.
Just remembered the convo in this thread. Very Happy

Gotham? Blindspot? Seen those?
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Ok here's the rest of the dramas I have currently set to series link record

Scandal
Supergirl
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Madam Secretary
Chicago Fire
NCIS
The 100
Shades of Blue
MacGyver
NCIS: New Orleans
Criminal Minds Beyond Borders
Shots Fired
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
NCIS: Los Angeles
The X-files

I've missed out one or two, because they've already been spoken about such as Wentworth and Blindspot.  Any BBC and ITV or Channel 4 shows, I don't usually have those on series link because I record things from those channels daily.

Mr Green

Just while I'm thinking TV shows I will add the Channel 4 show Humans is very good.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by MG on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:42 pm

I quite like Madam Secretary. It doesn't rock my world but it's good enough.

I loved the first three series of Homeland and then lost patience with it. But I've jumped straight to the latest series and it's got its sparkle back.
MG
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:27 pm

MG wrote:I quite like Madam Secretary. It doesn't rock my world but it's good enough.

I loved the first three series of Homeland and then lost patience with it.  But I've jumped straight to the latest series and it's got its sparkle back.
Yeah it's got enough going on to remain interesting.

Scandal is kinda similar but it has more edge to it.

jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down