ReToasted

Snp to become the second largest party in the UK.

Go down

Snp to become the second largest party in the UK.

Post by Claire on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 am

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2018/06/17/the-conservative-party-may-no-longer-be-the-second-biggest-party-in-the-uk/

After a difficult week, the Conservative Party may have to face up to some more bad news today. A massive surge in SNP membership means it’s likely now the UK’s second largest party, relegating Theresa May’s party to third place.

SNP members walked out of the House of Commons during Prime Ministers Questions (PMQs) on 13 June. In the following 24 hours, over 5,000 people joined the party.

According to the latest figures released by the SNP, at least 7,526 people have joined the party since the walkout. In April 2018, Conservative Party membership was reported at just 124,000, while SNP membership sat at 118,200. The influx of members takes the SNP’s estimated total to around 125,700.

You have to wonder why the Tories keep winning UK Elections.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Snp to become the second largest party in the UK.

Post by TrollHunter on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:14 pm

TBH, who gives a stiuff?

I was pissed off when we in England did not get a say on Scotland going it's own way.

Look at like this. If someone does not like you, does not want to come to your home and have your breakfast, lunch, tea, super and shelter, would you want them to come?

TrollHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:17 pm

TrollHunter wrote:TBH, who gives a stiuff?

I was pissed off when we in England did not get a say on Scotland going it's own way.

Look at like this. If someone does not like you, does not want to come to your home and have your breakfast, lunch, tea, super and shelter, would you want them to come?

Why would you in England get a say on what happens to Scotland? Just the English or everyone else in the UK?

I'm not sure what your analogy is meant to mean. Who doesn't like you?
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollHunter on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Claire, why not as it's us that pay our taxes to people in Scotland.
Not sure re figure but certain that more of the taxpayer's money per head is spent on a person is Scotland than living in wales/NI/England.

That woman has a big mouth but when it came to the vote even those in Scotland knew
that they were better off with my taxes.

No offence Claire just being honest

TrollHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:28 pm

TrollHunter wrote:Claire, why not as it's us that pay our taxes to people in Scotland.
Not sure re figure but certain that more of the taxpayer's money per head is spent on a person is Scotland than living in wales/NI/England.

That woman has a big mouth but when it came to the vote even those in Scotland knew
that they were better off with my taxes.

No offence Claire just being honest

No you don't. There are only three net contributors to the UK Economy. London, South West of England and Scotland. We put more in then we get back. That's a fact. So unless you live in one of those three areas, I'm actually paying for you.

It looks like more is spent per head because our Government manages it's budget more effectively than the UK Government and unfortunately for the English, you are the only people in the UK without your own Government - why you don't complain is beyond me.

Which woman has a big mouth?

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Is it only the English that you want to have a say? There are four partners in the United Kingdom.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down