ReToasted

Another private group quiz

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Claire wrote:I think it's good we have two. Do you want me to advertise yours in my chat box JP?
I was thinking about that, I was going to do it later.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm

jp762 wrote:
Claire wrote:I think it's good we have two. Do you want me to advertise yours in my chat box JP?
I was thinking about that, I was going to do it later.

Just did it thumb
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:29 pm

You could post the link JP.

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Claire wrote:You could post the link JP.
Yes, that's what I was going to do later.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Just added the link over at your quiz Claire.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:05 pm

5 today
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Star wrote:5 today
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:11 pm

jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:5 today
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
They all look good apart from Sport Laughing
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:5 today
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
They all look good apart from Sport Laughing
Well I just had to put that in, you know how it is. Sorry. Mr Green
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:37 pm

jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:5 today
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
They all look good apart from Sport Laughing
Well I just had to put that in, you know how it is. Sorry. Mr Green
S’ok JP, I’ll still have a go Laughing
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:5 today
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
They all look good apart from Sport Laughing
Well I just had to put that in, you know how it is. Sorry. Mr Green
S’ok JP, I’ll still have a go Laughing
Yep Very Happy And tbh it doesn't help me out all the much I love Sport but not American Sports so much, don't know much about those there is usually quite a lot of American Sports questions.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Squirrel Nutley on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Do you really need to re-register?
If not then I'll waddle on over for a go.

_________________
Known as: Pennywise
Manager [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
avatar
Squirrel Nutley
Has Topping

Posts : 983
Join date : 2018-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:49 pm

jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Any of my subjects particularly take your fancy? They're all different to Claire's right now I think. That's obviously the point. Very Happy
They all look good apart from Sport Laughing
Well I just had to put that in, you know how it is. Sorry. Mr Green
S’ok JP, I’ll still have a go Laughing
Yep Very Happy And tbh it doesn't help me out all the much I love Sport but not American Sports so much, don't know much about those there is usually quite a lot of American Sports questions.
I’m sure you will do well. Very Happy
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Squirrel Nutley wrote:Do you really need to re-register?
If not then I'll waddle on over for a go.
Erm, I just copy & pasted what funtrivia said. But you can try I guess. If you have a main Funtrivia account I think you may be able to do my quiz using that, once you click on the link.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Stevie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:26 am

And on this one, I got a 10 Very Happy
avatar
Stevie
Well Done

Posts : 398
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Kizzie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:30 am

Stevie wrote:And on this one, I got a 10 Very Happy

Well done. I was crapola
avatar
Kizzie
Has Topping

Posts : 887
Join date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 am

6 today
Better than 2 on the other quiz Laughing
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am

8 today and I knew I had chosen the wrong answer on one head bang

_________________
Toxic Influencer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Claire
Admin

Posts : 6286
Join date : 2015-01-24

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Anyone know who figgy is on my quiz?

Is it any of you folks? Mr Green
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Figgy hasn't responded over on the quiz yet. Respond here please if you're a member.

I'll remove you by the end of the night if you haven't responded on here or over at Funtrivia.
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Star on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 pm

jp762 wrote:Figgy hasn't responded over on the quiz yet. Respond here please if you're a member.

I'll remove you by the end of the night if you haven't responded on here or over at Funtrivia.
I’m no figgy, I’m Star24 lol!
avatar
Star
Burnt

Posts : 1907
Join date : 2018-06-01
Location : On the coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Star wrote:
jp762 wrote:Figgy hasn't responded over on the quiz yet. Respond here please if you're a member.

I'll remove you by the end of the night if you haven't responded on here or over at Funtrivia.
I’m no figgy, I’m Star24 lol!
haha Mr Green

I just want to know who Figgy Pudding is. Laughing
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by xtras on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Thanks .. I do like a quiz Smile
avatar
xtras
Burnt

Posts : 2663
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:56 pm

xtras wrote:Thanks  .. I do like a quiz Smile
I see you. Good start. Very Happy
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Those questions weren't that easy especially as it claims to be 'easier'. lol
avatar
jp762
Burnt

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Another private group quiz

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum