ReToasted

The Brexit Vote

Go down

The Brexit Vote

Post by Claire on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Is anyone following this? I've been out of the loop so long that I forgot about today.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Brexit Vote

Post by Micky on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Claire wrote:Is anyone following this? I've been out of the loop so long that I forgot about today.

The governments winning so far Claire......

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:27 pm

I have seen a bit but not much. 

Seen they got the vote through but had to make a concession. 

I think its stupid that the opposition want every single detail discussed in parliament before negotiating with the EU. It weakens our position massively
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Murasaki on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Goodwife wrote:I have seen a bit but not much. 

I think its stupid that the opposition want every single detail discussed in parliament before negotiating with the EU. It weakens our position massively

That’s the job of opposition in a democracy.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:51 am

Nothing could weaken our position. We're the weak ones. The opposition are trying to protect us from our own Government.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:13 am

Claire wrote:

Nothing could weaken our position. We're the weak ones. The opposition are trying to protect us from our own Government.

Whats this 'our' Position Claire? are you some sort of political activist bcos I won't be browbeaten into believing something I don't agree with if that's what you are...…..

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am

Micky wrote:
Claire wrote:

Whats this 'our' Position Claire? are you some sort of political activist bcos I won't be browbeaten into believing something I don't agree with if that's what you are...…..

I have zero interest in asking you to believe anything. Remember the thread isn't about Micky. It's about Brexit.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

Claire wrote:
Micky wrote:
Claire wrote:

I have zero interest in asking you to believe anything. Remember the thread isn't about Micky. It's about Brexit.

Well when I took the piss out of Nicola krankie the other day you weren't amused so when you say 'our position' it makes me wonder...….and I thought I'd got away from this 'about Micky' shit on here Claire, but it looks like I was wrong...…..pale

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:30 am

Micky wrote:
Claire wrote:
Micky wrote:
Claire wrote:

Well when I took the piss out of Nicola krankie the other day you weren't amused so when you say 'our position' it makes me wonder...….and I thought I'd got away from this 'about Micky' shit on here Claire, but it looks like I was wrong...…..pale

"Nicola Krankie" is offensive. You're making it about you! I don't have time for your childishness Micky. Either grow up and DEBATE or I won't be answering you any more. thumb
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:44 am

Blah......

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content