ReToasted

Evil Bitches.........

Go down

Evil Bitches.........

Post by Micky on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 pm

3 care home staff abused this elderly woman and only pleaded guilty in the face of overwhelming evidence after her daughter places a hidden camera in her mums room...……

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5826813/Three-care-home-workers-dragged-Alzheimers-patient-71-bed.html

The 'care' home has since been closed and the guilty staff members received suspended prison sentences, but why would you want to abuse an elderly person anyway, or did they do it for some sort of sick kick.....it beggars belief...…... Evil or Very Mad

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil Bitches.........

Post by NN on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:17 pm

It makes me sick. Someone I went to school with was sent to prison for abusing an elderly man in a care home. I think he held the nose of a quadriplegic man so he couldn’t breath.

Arseholes should spend time in prison. I can’t believe they got suspended sentences. shake head
NN
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzie on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:38 pm

When I was just starting out as a carer I see a lot of horrible things. I told the home manager and she didn't do anything, virtually told me I didn't understand and she didn't believe me
A week or so later I got a job with the social services and she then grovelled to me and said she is sacking the person I had told her about.
Bet she never.
years later when I became ill and have to leave my job, it turned out she had not been paying my NI for the whole time I was with her so my benefits were all mucked up.
I still remember that nightmare of a job. warked from Friday evening till Monday morning and only got paid £17 a night for sleeping in.. Fine when you sleep but no one sleeps in a house filled with people with Alzheimer's.
The lady ( the abuser) I was sharing the weekend with only did the cooking would not do anything else so me, the new girl had to do everything else, we were meant to share everything.

they didn't have lifts and if someone becomes incapable of climbing the stairs they dragged them up.

We were told in a fire not to try to get those upstairs out but to get ourselves out.

I always wanted an undercover job. I think all homes small and large should have independent undercover carers going in.

Also, don't get me wrong but not all old people are all lovely and would not hurt a fly, new carers need to be warned and shown how to deal with very difficult people.

Kizzie
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by The puzzler on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 am

Tie them to the back of a jeep and take em for a nice drive down a country lane.
The puzzler
Lightly Toasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:55 am

When ma m had her op in December dad went in one for her to rest it was like a hotel and staff good although e had a fit and they even offered to pick me up as I can't drive i met them at local hospital a few mins away from me fantastic .the one he was in 3days before he died was fantastic too in fact if it wasn't for care n ward 19 at local hospital money we raised would have been given to staff there
Kat
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Kat wrote:When ma m had her op in December dad went in one for her to rest it was like a hotel and staff good although e had a fit and they even offered to pick me up as I can't drive i met them at local hospital a few mins away from me fantastic .the one he was in 3days before he died was fantastic too in fact if it wasn't for care n ward 19 at local hospital money we raised would have been given to staff there

I'm glad that your Dad was given excellent treatment. It's appalling how some of these care homes treat residents. When the elderly and vulnerable are in need of care they should be treated with dignity, care and respect. The decision for many is very difficult when it comes to seeking a care/nursing home for their elderly loved ones or other vulnerable relatives. Sadly it seems it's all about the money for some of these places. They in many cases employ poorly trained staff too.

The footage that some have shared as a result of hiding cameras is heartbreaking, it really is. Mad

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Aqua yes I've seen it before really upset me also i cared for a old lady family knew me well I was asked to do it when I finished caretaking you have to have trust .one lady i know I'm out village had her rings taken but her daughter couldn't prove it she was very upset in fact she didn't have proof of when they went missing and with more than one carer going in her mama house
Kat
Has Topping

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Kat wrote:Aqua yes I've seen it before really upset me also i cared for a old lady family knew me well I was asked to do it when I finished caretaking you have to have trust .one lady i know I'm out village had her rings taken but her daughter couldn't prove it she was very upset in fact she didn't have proof of when they went missing and with more than one carer going in her mama house

It is very upsetting Kat. That's heartbreaking that lady having her rings stolen, bless her. The sentimental value to her would have been priceless. The people that commit these horrible acts, have no conscience at all. As you say it all boils down to proving it. I think those that install surveillance equipment to monitor the carers are very wise. As the saying goes, the camera never lies.

Aqua
Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down