Post by Murasaki on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:40 am

Welcome GW.
Murasaki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Goodwife

Post by Goodwife on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:26 am

Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Yep. She  was deffo making out again that I am making nasty guest posts.  I think she is intimating I am the weird proxy guest.  So anyway over the last few weeks she has stalked my ds posts to find out info on me including posting my age on dogs. She keeps posting about when I have been logged into dogs to other members. i ahve noticed her do it to Claire and a few others too.   Then the IP business. Its quite clear that she is looking up where people live from the ips we are posting from. Otherwise why mention it?    Other mods have said loads of times they don't look at ips unless they have to but she is intimating she is checking every one.  Intimated me guest posting and Vam runs with it yet it all started because Vam guest posted.   I  don't guest post but she is unhinged and its worrying just what she might do.   She is already discussing modding decisions with her back up team.  Whats really odd is that she posted that they would be discussing perma banning me after I " twisted" it and yet I am not banned

Sorry long post been dying to rant about it all day, she is breaking gdpr rules by using peoples ips to look up where they live.  Its so hypocritical especially after she started on Star for essentially the same thing

If you're on a tablet, you have to click on desk top view. Stevie can tell you what to do. I think Vicks and Puzz were the same.

I've been thinking for a week or so that you're next on her ban list. She's banned everyone else she doesn't like - you're the last man standing. Looking at the place this morning - I think she's driving everyone away.

Her first mod action was to threaten me with a ban. In fact when she first became mod she threatened quite a bit & she did same to JrA, he really is harmless, noticed even he is not posting much now

When I accused Meas of guest posting, just after she said she was not going to ban me cos she was going to enjoy watching me get muself banned or words like that.

Her discussion about perma banning me the other night clearly didn't go well scratch
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Yep. She  was deffo making out again that I am making nasty guest posts.  I think she is intimating I am the weird proxy guest.  So anyway over the last few weeks she has stalked my ds posts to find out info on me including posting my age on dogs. She keeps posting about when I have been logged into dogs to other members. i ahve noticed her do it to Claire and a few others too.   Then the IP business. Its quite clear that she is looking up where people live from the ips we are posting from. Otherwise why mention it?    Other mods have said loads of times they don't look at ips unless they have to but she is intimating she is checking every one.  Intimated me guest posting and Vam runs with it yet it all started because Vam guest posted.   I  don't guest post but she is unhinged and its worrying just what she might do.   She is already discussing modding decisions with her back up team.  Whats really odd is that she posted that they would be discussing perma banning me after I " twisted" it and yet I am not banned

Sorry long post been dying to rant about it all day, she is breaking gdpr rules by using peoples ips to look up where they live.  Its so hypocritical especially after she started on Star for essentially the same thing

If you're on a tablet, you have to click on desk top view. Stevie can tell you what to do. I think Vicks and Puzz were the same.

I've been thinking for a week or so that you're next on her ban list. She's banned everyone else she doesn't like - you're the last man standing. Looking at the place this morning - I think she's driving everyone away.

Her first mod action was to threaten me with a ban. In fact when she first became mod she threatened quite a bit & she did same to JrA, he really is harmless, noticed even he is not posting much now

When I accused Meas of guest posting, just after she said she was not going to ban me cos she was going to enjoy watching me get muself banned or words like that.

Her discussion about perma banning me the other night clearly didn't go well scratch

Stooo has said to me I'm taking the piss. I'll answer that later. If he can't see who she's banned and all her threats, then he's clearly reading a different forum than we are.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 pm

I think he is having to defend her after all it was his decision to make her mod. Maybe its stressing him out cos he barely posts now
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Goodwife wrote:I think he is having to defend her after all it was his decision to make her mod.  Maybe its stressing him out cos he barely posts now

I have a feeling there's mutiny in the ranks.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Claire wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I think he is having to defend her after all it was his decision to make her mod.  Maybe its stressing him out cos he barely posts now

I get the same impression
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Claire wrote:

I get the same impression
Time will tell. Hopefully she'll be removed and we can all post on both forums.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Claire wrote:

I would love to be a fly on the wall...….behind the scenes.

We might all be wrong, but Holly def doesn't seem herself right now. dunno
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Kiki wrote:
Claire wrote:

I think she seems really fed up.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Claire wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Claire wrote:

I think she seems really fed up.

That is certainly the impression I get. I guess time will tell.
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Kiki wrote:
Claire wrote:

Stooo should say to Hobbit you've had a fair chance and on reflection I don't think you're cut out to mod. I mean what can she do about that. Holly is clearly somewhat annoyed with how things have been going there lately.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum