ReToasted

Welcome Goodwife

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome Goodwife

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Cobs is soo mean to me JP. Beats me daily on the quiz and is now mocking life with no smilies
He beats about every sod apart from speedy Dimples. Most people are in the same boat. I don't particularly like how the group quiz scoring system works, but hey it's still fun. On the whole I do better on the main quiz site and my profile on there gives statistics so I'm not lying. lol

The qurstions are mostly not my thing but I find it fun
Well when Claire asks people what they want to see, I'm going to say Music and yes you've guessed it human body. lol Those and science and tech are USUALLY my best subjects.

jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi GW waving
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi Kiki waving

Ooh all the nice posters from Dogs are on here aren't they
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:02 pm

jp762 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Cobs is soo mean to me JP. Beats me daily on the quiz and is now mocking life with no smilies
He beats about every sod apart from speedy Dimples. Most people are in the same boat. I don't particularly like how the group quiz scoring system works, but hey it's still fun. On the whole I do better on the main quiz site and my profile on there gives statistics so I'm not lying. lol

Well when Claire asks people what they want to see, I'm going to say Music and yes you've guessed it human body. lol Those and science and tech are USUALLY my best subjects.

I will answer anything rather not pick and fail titter
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Hi GW, welcome x
There is a box at the top right of your iPad screen. Open it and scroll down to
web version.

Star you are a star

It changed and I have smilies, a quote button and a multi quote button awesome  dance  

Oooh I see my special Raise eyebrow  made it here Mr Green
There are quite a few smiles from the other place Laughing
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi GW nice to see you...…..

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Hi GW, welcome x
web version.

Star you are a star

It changed and I have smilies, a quote button and a multi quote button awesome  dance  

Funny you should say that. I looked on there for the drama queen one. titter
Kiki
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:

You’ll be happy here GW and it’s chilled. Very Happy
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Kiki wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Hi GW, welcome x
web version.

Star you are a star

Funny you should say that. I looked on there for the drama queen one. titter
I don’t think he had that one Laughing
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:

I will answer anything rather not pick and fail titter
I'm confident enough on those three. He says. eh

Mr Green
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Micky wrote:Hi GW nice to see you...…..

Hi Micky... have you had your fill of dogs too?
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:

This might not be believed but I actually hate all the arguing & nastiness titter I just know how to stand up for myself and I am an opinionated gobby mare
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp762 wrote:

This might not be believed but I actually hate all the arguing & nastiness titter   I just know how to stand up for myself and I am an opinionated gobby mare
You are not allowed to look out for yourself on dogs, and when you do you are causing trouble.
Evil or Very Mad
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Ain't that the truth lol!
Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Goodwife wrote:Ain't that the truth lol!

lol!
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Goodwife wrote:

I'm nearly 57 years old mate and I really don't appreciate being treated like a bloody kid by Stooo aided and abetted by those 2 toerags Dean and ratboy, so here I am and here I stay...….. Wink

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwife on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:02 pm

Micky wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I'm nearly 57 years old mate and I really don't appreciate being treated like a bloody kid by Stooo aided and abetted by those 2 toerags Dean and ratboy, so here I am and here I stay...….. Wink

Don't call him ratboy in my presence Micky. I like Rocky and he sticks up for me.

I think Stooo was trying to help you originally and I think he knows Hobbit has no control to keep people in line from being too bad to you when he isn't there but then the thread and allowing you to be trolled when you can't post was taking it to far.

Goodwife
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Micky wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

lol!
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Micky wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Don't call him ratboy in my presence Micky.  I like Rocky and he sticks up for me.

I think Stooo was trying to help you originally and I think he knows Hobbit has no control to keep people in line from being too bad to you when he isn't there but then the thread and allowing you to be trolled when you can't post was taking it to far.  

I like Rocky too. He is just a prat when he is trying to keep up with Dean.
I don’t like the name rat boy either.
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Micky on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Well I can't stand the offensive little shit, but out of respect for you ladies I wont use the word again......

Well Done

Back to top Go down

Post by jp762 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:52 am

Micky wrote:Well I can't stand the offensive little shit, but out of respect for you ladies I wont use the word again......
In my view Rocky isn't too bad, sometimes he's a follower but most people on Dogs have done a bit of that and you can't blame them in some ways. Because of how bad the shit can get on there. He does talk some decent sense like 70% of the time, that's a good number compared to most Dogs members. lol Some shits there just think they're talking sense but 99% of the time when you look deeper there is a nasty or stirring agenda in there.
jp762
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 am

Goodwife wrote:Yep. She  was deffo making out again that I am making nasty guest posts.  I think she is intimating I am the weird proxy guest.  So anyway over the last few weeks she has stalked my ds posts to find out info on me including posting my age on dogs. She keeps posting about when I have been logged into dogs to other members. i ahve noticed her do it to Claire and a few others too.   Then the IP business. Its quite clear that she is looking up where people live from the ips we are posting from. Otherwise why mention it?    Other mods have said loads of times they don't look at ips unless they have to but she is intimating she is checking every one.  Intimated me guest posting and Vam runs with it yet it all started because Vam guest posted.   I  don't guest post but she is unhinged and its worrying just what she might do.   She is already discussing modding decisions with her back up team.  Whats really odd is that she posted that they would be discussing perma banning me after I " twisted" it and yet I am not banned

Sorry long post been dying to rant about it all day, she is breaking gdpr rules by using peoples ips to look up where they live.  Its so hypocritical especially after she started on Star for essentially the same thing

If you're on a tablet, you have to click on desk top view. Stevie can tell you what to do. I think Vicks and Puzz were the same.

I've been thinking for a week or so that you're next on her ban list. She's banned everyone else she doesn't like - you're the last man standing. Looking at the place this morning - I think she's driving everyone away.
Claire
Admin

http://retoasted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:35 am

Star wrote:
Hi GW, welcome x
web version.

Thanks Star cheers
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:39 am

Btw Micky, thanks for saying you won't use Ratboy again.
Claire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Star on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:23 am

Claire wrote:
Star wrote:
Hi GW, welcome x
web version.

Thanks Star cheers
I had the same problem Laughing cheers
Star
Burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down